Sunday, July 27, 2014

When God Speaks (God's Love)

God, the Holy One, rescue me from my despair.
Don't hide Your face from me in my pain.
Lord of all creation, I do not deserve Your pity.
But have You not promised to never leave me nor forsake me?
Where have You gone, Lord?
Why would You leave me when I need You most?
I try to run to You, my stronghold, but I cannot find You.
Again and again I pray for deliverance from this pit of anguish.
But then you say to me,
"Child, I have not left you.
Despair has blinded you to My love.
Am I not a loving God?
Am I not a God who keeps his promises?
Child, My beloved, the trial is over, come to My arms,
bury yourself in my love, for it is infinite.
I will dry your tears, I will heal your wounds.
Beloved daughter, be at peace, despair no longer.
I do not wish pain upon you, My child, your every tear wounds Me.
Let Me help you, let Me love you.
Don't leave Me again, beloved, it breaks my heart.
Walk with Me in the light, build, with Me, My Glory.
My Kingdom is coming, My child, do not despair.
Your pain will end and there will be no more night, no more tears.
You will be with Me forever, in My embrace.
But for now, be strong and feed My sheep."

No comments:

Post a Comment