Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Love Note

My smile grows wider as I continue to read what you wrote to me.
I can almost hear you saying it.
I can practically see your smile as I read your sloppy handwriting.
That smile that I can't help but return.
When you smile your eyes crinkle up like paper and my heart skips a beat.
Oh those eyes that I dream about every night and imagine every day.
Your eyes that melt my heart as you touch my cheek.
Your touch never ceases to make my heart beat ten times faster.
And your laugh will always make me go weak at the knees.
I'll never forget when I first saw those eyes and that smile.
Or when I first felt that touch and heard that laugh.
That first time that I saw you I fell in love.
I finished reading the letter signed with your love and turned out the light.
I lay in bed thinking of how when I first saw your
hands I imagined them holding mine.
I fell asleep smiling as I thought of your kiss.
I woke up to your kiss and my smile grew wider.

No comments:

Post a Comment